Our exporting division is dedicated to supplying International partners with industrial materials from the UK and International market. Using our network of preferred suppliers and recognised brands we are able to source a wide range of industrial materials of different technical specifications to meet our client’s particular requirements. Whatever your requirements we can help you source the materials you need.
Below is a list of the type of materials we regularly export to our clients.
Examples of materials we supply
- Hand tools and Power tools
- Electrical spares
- Personal protective equipment
- Valves, Actuators, & valve spares (packing etc)
- Welding materials
- Hose and couplings
- Metals, (bar, sheet, angles etc)
- Perforated & hollow wire sheets
- Chemicals (Laboratory & industrial)
- V-belts, Wedgebelts, Drivebelts
- Fans & Fan motors
- Industrial Fabrics, fire blankets
- Pipe & pipe fittings (Flanges, Tees, Elbows, Reducers)
Reliable and resourceful service
With over 20 years experience sourcing materials from the UK and international market we have built a reliable, trustworthy and resourceful reputation with our clients. Our service promise is to provide our client’s with the correct materials they need as quickly and as cost effectively as possible
Export logistics, documentation and shipping etc
Shipping industrial materials across frontiers is not straight forward. Our team of export specialists can manage this process on your behalf – we’ve been exporting materials for over 20 years and have a thorough understanding of the processes involved and how to avoid the possible pitfalls.